Frequently Asked Questions
Hi! I'm Jacqueline, a freelance artist/ pinmaker based in Singapore. All of my art is made with love for ARMY, by ARMY. I hope that you love my creations as much as I enjoyed creating them. Borahae!
Where do you ship from?
- I'm based in Singapore!
- I ship worldwide!
How much are shipping fees?
- All international orders are shipped with tracking
- *New!* I currently use a mixture of courier services such as Singpost and Qxpress, depending on where I'm sending the orders to.
- *New!* For Malaysian orders, shipping is a flate rate of SGD$5.
- The shipping fee for international orders made outside of Singapore aside from Malaysia is a flat rate of SGD$12. Additional fees may be required if a larger order is made - I will send an email if necessary!
- Shipping fees set by Singpost (my local post office) and Qxpress are determined by the weight of the contents that are being shipped. The heavier the package, the higher the fee.
- Local orders are set at SGD1.50 for normal mail. If you are afraid that the package will get lost, there is a tracking option for an additional SGD$2 available in my listings, please add that tracking listing to cart when you checkout with your pins!
Do you combine orders?
- Yes I do, excess shipping (if applicable) will be refunded to you once I have shipped the orders out.
- Please leave it in the notes before checkout that you wish to combine orders
- You can also choose to email me to let me know, please state your order numbers!
- Please fill out the combine order form here as well. I may miss out combining your orders if you don't mention it to me in the notes/ fill out the form because i do this process manually!
Where can I contact you?
- I am available on Etsy, Instagram, Twitter, and email. Please check my carrd for all of the links!
- For order inquiries, please email me @ email@example.com
- If you are a GOM and would like to open a GO for an instock order, you can dm me on Instagram or Twitter!
- For orders made on Etsy, please message me there!
Do you accept bank transfer/ paynow/ paylah? Do you do meetups/ sell at cafes?
- SG ARMY, I do not accept bank transfer as an option anymore as of September 2019. Please purchase directly from my store instead.
- I do accept Paynow/ Paylah, but only on a case-by-case basis.
- I do not take orders via IG DMs anymore as of November 2019.
- I do not do cafe events/ do meetups anymore as well.
Can I cancel/ refund my order?
- All orders are final. I do not accept cancellations or refund requests. But please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues.
I have made a mistake in my order/ I have ordered the wrong pin (eg ordered pin A but I actually wanted pin B). Can you do an exchange for me?
- Sorry, I no longer allow order exchanges for one pin to another different pin. All orders are final!
- However, you may cancel your order and make another separate order again with the correct pins, but please note that due to Paypal and Stripe transaction fees, i will only be able to refund you the amount excluding said fees, so please be considerate when purchasing!
I made a purchase recently, how long will it take for you to ship my order out? How long will shipping take?
- Thank you for your support! Please allow 3-5 business days for me to process your order.
- Shipping generally takes approximately 4-6 weeks worldwide, though it may go up to 12 weeks on special occasions like Christmas or Chinese New Year.
It's been weeks and I haven't received my pins... HELP!!! I want a refund!
- Please know that once I've shipped the packages out, it's out of my control. I will do my best to help so please understand!
- Once shipping has hit the 9-12 week mark and you have yet to receive the pins, please email me at email@example.com. I will raise an enquiry with Singpost, and I will get back to you once I hear back from them. This process could take up to 2-3 months.
- I must emphasise that because international shipping out of Singapore is handled by their countries' respective postal services, I am unable to bear the full responsibility should the parcel go missing. As such, please understand that I cannot offer you a full refund of your order. Please be considerate before purchasing!
Can you hold an order that I made and ship it out later?
- *Due to the current COVID-19 situation, order holds can be done - please leave it in the notes before you checkout if you would like your order to be held until a later date!*
- No, I do not hold orders.
- However, if you are on holiday/ in the process of moving which requires address changes, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I reserve a pin and make payment later? I promise I won't back out.
- No. Please make payment immediately upon ordering.
What is your pin grading policy?
- Pins are graded relative to each other within the batch. PLEASE NOTE!!!! Pins are handmade, and no pin is 100% perfect or identical to another.
- Standard grade pins are the "standard" of the batch. They may exhibit 1 or more minor flaws that are only visible under intense scrutiny, such as but not limited to: minor flecks in the enamel, minor scuffs or scratches, or other flaws that are not as obvious. The overall look of the pin remains unchanged.
- B grade pins have slightly more obvious and noticeable flaws such as slight enamel overfill or underfill, miscoloured enamel, as well as scuffs or scratches, flecks in the enamel, or screenprinting flaws. These flaws however, will not change the overall appearance of the pin, and usually go unnoticed.
- C grade pins have larger and a greater number of flaws compared to B grade pins. One step below B grade! Great to pin on bags.